MCA Concept’s software
MCA Conceptis a developer of optimised solutions for all businesses, from artisans to large businesses and SME-SMIs. Founded in 1996, MCA Concept has been able to evolve over the years and adapt to the market in order to provide simplified solutions that meet the needs of today’s businesses.
3 main versions of our software
For the entrepreneurs and artisans
– Adapted to the needs of artisans or entrepreneurs looking for optimal management, which simplifies recurring processes with automated functionalities.
– Automatic processes save time and provide good visibility.
Suitable for large businesses
– Ideal for enterprises having well-defined positions with different access levels according to user roles.
– More advanced modules as planning and reporting.
Specialised trade versions
– A more suitable solution for well-defined trades. Come and discover the different softwares and their possible applications.
– Specific modules for each profession covered by a software package
All our softwares have a common module base. Main modules are ERP, CRM and CMS. In addition to these basic modules, we also provide the shop and its management.
ERP manages all the enterprise’s financial flows, starting with purchases from suppliers, inventory management and sales. However, it also manages the financial aspect of human resources.
CRM, on the other hand, allows you to capture, process and analyse information from customers, suppliers and employees.
CMS is document-oriented, used for their creation and dynamic updating. It also allows you to generate reports and statistics.
All these main modules, as well as secondary modules such as planning, cash register, mobile, reporting, web services and the cloud, are connected to each other and communicate perfectly.
Although all our software has a common basis, our experience over the years and the specific demands of our customers in certain areas have led us to specialise our software according to the different trades. As a result, we have developed software dedicated to specific professional fields.
We currently offer a range of software packages for the trades listed below.