Digital Transformation Consulting
In recent years, the explosion of new technologies has lastingly changed not only the way you work but also your customers’ purchasing habits.
This development has consequences for enterprises which may no longer be in line with the market and their internal organisation.
They are also forced to integrate new tools to meet economic and federal requirements. In the past, e-mail replaced the fax as a means of communication, today it is, for example, the e-invoice which replaces the paper invoice as a means of invoicing, or the QR invoice which replaces payment slips. Over time, digital tools are gaining an increasingly important place within companies to become indispensable. Consequently, there is a real need for companies to proceed with digital transformation.
Digital transformation brings many benefits to companies, including cost reduction, increased productivity and efficiency, reduced daily workloads and customer loyalty.
Digital transformation is a key process for your business to remain successful in an constantly changing market. Directors are at a crucial crossroads that will determine the future years of their right choice to establish new internal work processes, digitalisation that improves and offers comfort to employees.
Anticipation allows you a transformation that is not imposed but chosen with a coherent, defined and planned strategy.
Successful digital transformation
- Where to start ?
- What are the objectives to be achieved ?
- What’s useful for my business ?
- What tools should be used ?
- Which activities should be digitally supported?
- What impact will this have on the organisation of my business and working methods?
It is not easy to know how to proceed with digital transformation, MCA SEED is the ideal partner to accompany you in this process.
MCA SEED guides you through your digital transformation and proposes personalised, sustainable and efficient solutions for a successful digitisation.
No longer reserved for large structures, these solutions can be adapted to all kinds of organisations: from small SMEs to international SMEs, government bodies, foundations and associations.
Digital transformation is often perceived as a constraint or it can generate fear. However, it must be understood in the spirit of the times, and the objectives to be achieved for your business and your employees as an opportunity for development.
The digital transformation is also leading to reflections on solutions for crisis management, such as the possible organisation of home working, a necessary step during the last health crisis resulting from the coronavirus.
MCA SEED offers from 3 hours of training to understand digitalisation challenges for an enterprise. During this training course, you will learn about different management software, such as :
- ERP, software that allows you to manage all of a business’s financial flows by integrating a grouping of specific functions.
- CRM, a set of technical tools for capturing, processing and analysing information from customers, suppliers and employees.
- CMS, a group of software products destined for the design and dynamic updating of documents such as standard letters, contracts, forms and dashboards.
As well as dematerialisation solutions (cloud, software, collaborative work platforms, etc.) and process optimisation.
The objective of this training is to provide a full range of digitisation solutions in order to help you make your choice.
MCA SEED also offers a digital audit to uncover flaws, organisational problems or unsuitable tools in your internal organisation.
We perform a detailed analysis of the sectors you wish to change and guide you towards digital tools(tablets, smartphones, etc.) or dematerialised solutions (software, cloud, collaborative work platforms, etc.) filling gaps or boosting some of your internal processes.
Our consultants will create, together with you, a real winning strategy that will improve daily life by also integrating future changes in your enterprise (new markets, new products, etc.).
Our consultants will provide you with :
- their experience in business management and organisational environments,
- their acute knowledge of the business environment and new managerial trends,
- their digital culture and knowledge of new marketing tools,
- their competence in terms of managerial strategy,
- an external vision that guarantees impartiality and efficiency
Yes Increasing turnover with lower management and resource costs is at the heart of the digital transformation strategy, but it must not forget the comfort of all your employees.
Automation of certain tasks and the transversal vision of this digital revolution promote dynamics, synergy and real teamwork while simplifying processes.