Training in digital transformation
… for what reason?
- Being aware of the challenges of digital transformation and the current digital solutions allows you to undertake the digital transformation of your company with confidence
- Many communication tools and channels are now available to companies
- Enjoying a training course on these solutions to understand how they work, their usefulness and their cost helps to define the digital strategy adapted to your company
… for what result?
- At the end of this training, you will have a global vision of the challenges of digital transformation as well as a broad knowledge of digitalization solutions.
- This knowledge will help you to define the right digital strategy for your company according to the objectives to be reached and the resources at your disposal.
… with what programme?
- Management software (ERP, CRM, CMS)
- Dematerialisation solutions (cloud, software, collaborative work platforms, etc.) and process optimisation.
- Emailing with Mailchimp
- Website and the online shop
- Social networks
More than sixty years ago, one of the main tools of administrative work was the typewriter. Great care had to be taken not to make mistakes in the documents written: a small punctuation error could be corrected by hand, but several mistakes and the document had to be completely retyped again. There was also no possibility of storing your texts. If the same document had to be sent to several people, a new copy had to be completely retyped each time. Careful not to damage the text sheets, otherwise they would have to be rewritten.
Fax was the tool used to transfer information to or receive information from customers or suppliers. Whenever a document was transmitted, one had to hope that the copy arrived in a readable form, as there was no guarantee that the document would always be transmitted in good quality. The machine’s ink and paper supply had to be checked to ensure receipt of documents.
In addition, with all these paper documents, it was necessary to make sure that they were well arranged and filed so as not to waste too much time searching for them if necessary.
The situation is quite different today. The typewriter and fax machine have been shelved to make place for the computer and e-mail. There is no longer any need, for example, to completely rework a document if there are errors or to retype the same text several times, documents can be corrected and copied without any problems. Offices are no longer cluttered with an astronomical amount of physical documents. And the communication of information is done instantly without the unnecessary use of paper.
Work tools and communication channels have therefore evolved considerably over the years and continue to progress. With digitalisation, some tools are disappearing to be replaced by more efficient ones. Nowadays, for example, it is the paper invoice’s turn to gradually give way to a digital tool, namely the e-bill. This digital format offers a major advantage over the paper format: while the paper invoice requires several steps before it is paid – enveloping, transport from the supplier to the customer by a postman, inputting, validation – the e-bill can be settled in a few clicks.
The digital world is evolving and causing more and more changes. Paper use may become a thing of the past in a few years’ time. Other tools are doomed to disappear, as was the case with the typewriter and the fax machine before them. Some professions too. In the future, packages may well be sent by drones instead of postmen.
Anticipating the digital transformation allows you to welcome the many changes to come. And understanding the issues at stake, as well as knowing the digital solutions available to you and the digital requirements imposed by the Confederation, helps you undertake a digital transformation that will perfectly meet your needs and future market demands.
MCA Seedtherefore offers training to provide you with up-to-date knowledge of digital transformation and to help you discover the latest in communication channels and work tools. The objective is to help you make a choice in the digitalisation options. These training courses will bring you new knowledge in data relating to the State (online VAT, pension fund, etc.), banks (monetary relations, ISO2022, etc.), digital solutions (cloud, software, work platforms, etc.) and customer uses (website, Big Data, etc.).
Our training courses
MCA SEED offers three types of courses:
- Administrative digitisation: you will learn what administrative digitisation consists of (dematerialisation of documents, use of tablets or an electronic platform, etc.).
- Process application: you will learn how digital processes can be applied to your company.
- Software with processes included: You will learn how to operate the software that supports the processes.
For companies and organisations of all sizes, having a digital project manager has become a priority. However, this obligation should not be seen as a constraint, an ordeal to pass, but rather as a renewal that brings its share of benefits, including on a human level.
Our digital strategy training courses adapt to all internal strategies while ensuring that working conditions are improved, becauseit is not the human being who has to adapt to technology but the digital that has to adapt to the human.
In short, the trained person will be able to work on two very distinct projects.
Managing its global digital transformation
We will provide the keys to accompany and oversee the total digital transformation of the entire enterprise. These managers will initiate and accompany all departments in their in-depth transformation. The purpose will be to catch up on delays or malfunctions, to keep up with technological developments but above all to give rise to a new view of synergistic work. The basic principle is to combine digital tools, agility and transversality.
The philosophy accompanying this transformation is to optimise all the tasks of employees, collaborators, services, by combining ergonomics, time saving and efficiency.
Successful digital transformation is not limited to choosing digital tools or high-performance software. It is rather a question of integrating digital technology into a global strategy leading, among other things, to a sustainable increase in the company’s turnover.
Nowadays, digital tools, like powerful customisable software, make it possible to control all the tasks of a company and to get the most out of it. ERPs (enterprise resource planning), for example, centralise the management of all a company’s processes, from the accounting unit to HR (human resources), from the accounting department to the production line. Similarly, CRMs (customer relationship management) facilitate customer relationship management and offer a global view of the customer’s journey to increase loyalty and easily find prospects.
Integrating digital into a specific service
The digital transformation training courses provided by MCA, if they are designed for the transversality of services, also make it possible to manage the digitisation of a specific branch of your business.
For example, marketing and sales, two sectors where the new uses of new technologies are the most pressing.
Indeed, data analysis, the famous Big Data, opens up new perspectives in customer relations. From now on, specific tools, which are efficient and can be personalised to the extreme, will enable the customer to be personally monitored in their purchasing process in real time.
Until recently, this in-depth analysis of Big Data was reserved for large companies that could afford to hire a data analyst and often very expensive software.
Today, there are solutions for task automation and tracking, data analysis and customer experience that are inexpensive yet comprehensive.
Personalised and exhaustive training courses
MCA will not give the same copy-paste training in digital transformation to every company, each business has its own needs. Before starting any training, a meeting is held to define the strategy your company wants for a personalised programme.
Our knowledge of software and digital tools, new communication technologies, and the business world in general, allows us to adapt to any situation. Whether you are a large company, an SME, an association or a government organisation. Whether you are a large company, an SME, an association or a government organisation.
The final aim of these digital transformation training courses is to provide a complete range of solutions to, in the first instance, analyse all the brakes, anomalies and blockages in the entire structure or in certain specific services. Before providing a real winning strategy.
More than a list of solutions, our training courses above all teach you to :
- obtain a global vision of all the company’s tasks
- go into detail about the tasks of each position and its interaction with other services
- find exclusive and personalised solutions
- Deciphering the different tasks to be optimised: the digitalisation manager must know how to recognise the brakes, the duplications resulting from the incorrect use of tools and software, or the non-compatibility of the latter with the expected results.
- Knowledge of solutions, methods and the latest digital tools:we will discuss the various new developments but also “basic” and practical solutions that have proved their worth.
- Knowing how to share, inform and train employees in new digital methods and solutions: whether they concern software or new dematerialised tools (cloud, digital work platform, etc.) or physical tools: tablets, smartphones, etc.
- Offer, if the case arises, disruptive internal organisations: often the digital transformation is accompanied by new ways of thinking about work, integrating other services, other ergonomics, initiating a certain cross-functionality between work comfort and efficiency.
- The global strategy of its application not only at the level of the agenda but also at the economic level. Moreover, the digital manager must think about the future without forgetting in his reflections the crisis management with the implementation of remote working and the changes to come: new markets, new products, etc.
- Know how to steer the digital transformation project from start to finish, obviously integrating cost management.
- Report at each stage and during the entire digital transformation project on the progress made and any concerns that may arise, not only to his superiors but also to all employees. Digitisation can only be achieved through the investment of everyone. The digitisation project must not end quickly, but must follow the evolution of digital mores.
- Knowing how to maintain a long-term and day-to-day management. The digitisation project must not end quickly, but must follow the evolution of digital mores.
Particular care will be taken during the training course on several very specific aspects:
- integration of Big Data analysis
- importance of this in the marketing approach
- enterprise’s visibility, particularly on the web in general and on Google in particular
- external but also internal communication
- importance of the customer experience
Nowadays, no organisation, whether it is a VSE, an SME on an international scale, or even an association, can do without redefining its digital strategy, updating its tools and its way of working in line with the ongoing digital revolution.
Faced with this truly exhilarating challenge, which at the same time can be a little scary, trust the trainers at MCA Seed Academy to find personalised, economically viable and above all extremely effective solutions.